I would normally write about all of the shows that I went to today at NYFW, but I have really been on a self discovery journey. Taking time to reflect on where I’ve been, where I am currently at in life, and what my goals will be for 2017.
In my reflection I thought it would be cool to share 7 fun facts about myself!
- If I am super busy I can forget to eat. If I am sad or stressed I think I deserve ice cream. Terrible I know, but what can I say?! I am a women, therefore I am allowed to be an emotional eater. 😩😂
- I was offered a job in Irvine, California right as I graduated college. I wanted to accept it soooo bad, but I was nervous to move so far away. 6 years later I moved from Dallas to San Francisco.
- 3 years ago I was let go from my job. I was so sad. I’m talking about the crying, can’t eat, and don’t want to get out of bed sad. I prayed and I truly believed that God would provide. Every time I started to stress I would play gospel music and pray continuously. The year I got fired I found a new job, worked a part time job and made more money than I had every made in a year! I haven’t looked back ever since. Glory to God. 🙏🏾
- By the time I was 20 I had graduated from a 4 year Univesary with my bachelors in Business Marketing.
- I don’t know how to fry any foods. Literally. Chicken. French Fries. Nothing. I bake or sautéed everything. 🍗🍗🍟
- I used to bite my nails since I was a kid. I just stopped about a year ago.
- I’ve traveled to 4 states by myself Flordia, California, Missouri, and New York. ✈️✈️✈️